How to apply for L2 visa?

Those of you who may not know this, L-2 visa is available for dependents of L1 visa holders, who are executives of businesses working in the US as intra-company transferees.  Typically, after an USCIS form I129 petition is approved, the individual will be granted an L1 visa.  The family members can at the same time or another date apply for a dependent visa by appending copies of the approved petition, L1 visa copy (if available), and a document showing the immediate family relationship (marriage certificate for spouse and birth certificate for children).  This is the general process and you may check with the local US consulate for anything specific.