Documents for tourist visa if staying with family or friends

Julio writes, "I will staying with extended family members in the US when I visit for 15 days and really do not expect to spend any significant amount of money.  What type of financial documentation do I need to submit in that case?"

Let us assume that you simply do not have the funds available to you and someone else is paying for everything, then, it is best to ask whoever that is in the United States to submit an affidavit of support for you.  That should satisfy the officers that you will have enough funds for your trip.

Newer Post Older Post Home