Free help for immigrants to apply for RPI status

It may sound as if it is too good to be true but the fact is that under the so-called “Initial Entry, Adjustment, and Citizenship Assistance” (IEACA) in the Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act of 2013 (BSEOIM), Congress will distribute a total of $100 million to churches, mosques, and other religious organizations along with immigrant support charities.  The money is to be spent on giving free legal help to undocumented aliens so that they can make sure that they are eligible, get their paperwork in order, complete the application, and file the application correctly.

Unfortunately a lot of these churches and charities helping immigrants are run by thugs who wait for free money from the US Government.  They blow most of this grant money by paying huge salaries to themselves and employ their friends and family members with huge pay packages as advisers.  Just so that they don't get caught misusing Federal funds, they will still provide free help as long as you are willing to stand in a line for hours.  When the time comes for applying to adjust your status to RPI, search for such organizations near you and attend their immigration clinics, complementary consultation with lawyer, and help completing your application.

Newer Post Older Post Home